Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What if I don’t want a specific person in my family to inherit my property?

The only way to protect your property from not being inherited by a specific family member or relative is to execute a valid Last Will and Testament.  Otherwise, Sections 732.102 and 732.103 will be applied by the Court regardless of your wishes.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation