Bilingual (Spanish) Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Barbas, Nunez, Sanders, Butler & Hovsepian seeks a bilingual (Spanish) Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal for our Tampa office. Please provide comprehensive information/resume outlining experience, as well as salary requirements and any references you wish to provide via email to kbnunez@BarbasLaw.com.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of the FL rules of Civil Procedures and Statutes
- Proficiency drafting and responding to discovery
- Proficiency with e-filing through the courts
- Experience drafting motions, pleadings, affidavits, etc.
- Possess the ability to multitask
- Ability to prepare for court hearings, mediation, and trial
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Aderant Total Office (formerly Client Profiles case management system)
We offer competitive pay in a friendly environment and a benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401K. Please include your salary requirement when emailing your resume.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Experience: Civil Litigation Paralegal 2 years (Required)