Tampa Personal Injury Attorneys

If the court applies one of the above sections, what happens if you have been estranged from a qualified beneficiary?

Estranged spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and/or any other qualified beneficiary related to the decedent can still inherit under Sections 732.102 and 732.103 regardless of how long the estrangement has lasted.

Contact Form Tab