Tampa Personal Injury Attorneys

What if I don’t want a specific person in my family to inherit my property?

The only way to protect your property from not being inherited by a specific family member or relative is to execute a valid Last Will and Testament.  Otherwise, Sections 732.102 and 732.103 will be applied by the Court regardless of your wishes.

Contact Form Tab